The work of our Shepherd’s Center includes:
- Involving Seniors who desire to live independently in their own homes
- Enhancing life satisfaction through caring relationships, lifelong learning, creative expression, community service, and the discovery of inner resources
- Providing opportunities for Seniors to use their experience, training, and skills in significant roles in society
- Helping to strengthen congregational ministries with Seniors, building an interfaith coalition that encourages community collaboration
- Encouraging and experimenting with new approaches and programs that will contribute to the quality aging for both the active and the homebound
To learn more, join our mailing and e-mail list. Contact us at email@example.com or call 703-941-1419 to join.
Pages: 1 2