Our Shepherd’s Center works towards:
- Involving and sustaining Seniors who desire to live independently in their own homes
- Enhancing life satisfaction through caring relationships, lifelong learning, creative expression, community service, and the discovery of inner resources
- Providing opportunities for Seniors to use their experience, training, and skills in significant roles in society
- Helping to strengthen congregational ministries with Seniors, building an interfaith coalition that encourages community collaboration
- Encouraging and experimenting with new approaches and programs that will contribute to quality aging for both the active and the homebound.